NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I absolutely love eco Love conditioner. I have been using it together with the eco Love shampoo for over a year now. I use the Macadamia, Shea & Argan and I just love the way it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and with a wonderful scent that lasts for days. I purchased the 500ml and is easy to handle. I love it so much that I also bought it for my granddaughters, they love how it how it feels on their sensitive scalp and how it moisturize their hair. From now on I will only use eco Love conditioner & shampoo. I recommend this product, you will love it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The scent of this conditioner is heavenly. I keep smelling my hair throughout the day! The texture is very thick, and it makes short work of detangling my waist length hair. I can't recommend it enough!

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It is my first purchase, good and will buy it again.

OlaSpas
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
1,972
1,053
21,824
Auto-translated from Russian

The white thick conditioner smells like dandelion blossoms and caramel. The aroma is unobtrusive and gentle. Due to the increased density, it is difficult to squeeze out of the bottle, and this is the only negative of this cosmetic product. Everything else is great. The composition is traditional for natural conditioners - stone oils of olive, aragana, macadamia, shea, jojoba, coconut and even grapes. The botanical bouquet is not so diverse and consists of extracts of chamomile, calendula and suddenly ginger. The conditioner is designed to straighten hair, but it is rather average. It performs all the functions of an average conditioner without fanaticism - slightly untangles the hair, moisturizes a little, moderately smoothes, slightly removes static and fluff, nourishes moderately, but well and even perfectly forms the root volume. For me, this is not a restorative smoothing product, but rather a confidently good conditioner for every day.

2f56c73c-37d7-47d6-98e0-23b1d36c8eda
Posted on May 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The best shampoo you can see in your life, it smells amazing, a strong cleaning, so much, I love it and I recommend it to everyone

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent conditioner for hair straightening with macadamia, shea and argan. The smell is very pleasant. The hair is smooth after use, does not frizz. A good purchase.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have used the same brand of shampoo and love it. I decided to try the conditioner and I can say that so far it is the best for me. My hair is thin, porous, dry at the ends and oily at the roots. With it, the hair is soft, not fluffy, but does not weigh down. Faster, too, do not get fat. The aroma is pleasant, gentle, not intrusive.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is stronger during and immediately after washing. I don't feel it the next day. It has a refreshing scent. It makes it easier for fingers to pass through curly hair.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Plus it is good for hair and its smell is sweet. It goes down to the ends of the hair for 5 or 10 minutes to get a sweet result.