NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
love it!

light herbal scent, jelly-like texture. besides, it's easily washed out even by hard water. In my family we have different types of hair, anyway, everybody is satisfied with the effect that the shampoo makes. I tried it without hair conditioner and also had a good result. Looks like it suits even sensitive scalp.

4031f682-2571-4e0c-ab24-1b5d5de74823
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been using eco Love shampoo & conditioner Macadamia, Shea & Argan for a year now and I absolutely love it. The 500ml is a perfect size to handle. My hair and scalp is very sensitive after loosing it to chemotherapy and this shampoo & conditioner is the best moisturizer that my hair needed. I love the quality of ingredients. I bought a double order to give to my granddaughters and it leaves their hair smooth, shiny and smelling fantastic for days. My hair looks and feels healthier, it has a great scent. We all love it and I recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

scent is not natural, STRONG like chem. parfum. not sure if i will use it, also because there was no safety seal whn arrived! amazing that it šis not rum out and damage the package...šo at least the is Positive. not sure why it is calles eco if the ingredients are including parfume, alcohol and other stuff that Ia demaging to the hair, scapl and overall healt🤔

3d596de8-9662-4d62-8424-a81552acf4ad
05c5c0e0-fdb5-48c7-b8aa-7af0d81ab80f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I was loooking for a shampoo to make my hair smoother so i decided to try this.It is very nice! My hair felt fresh and very clean all day! Loved the natural indredients too. The scent was nice but didn't last. My hair was somewhat smoother,but i still loved this shampoo.Now i want to try other products by this company

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

No itchy, no scent, high quality. Suitable for any kind of hair type. I do love it in the first time I use it.

36373c9f-0b80-45d0-bc03-f412285e44ee
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Feels and smells great! All Natural ingredients. Great size product. Hair feels nice after just a couple washes. Excellent

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Used for a week and the result is satisfactory. It is moisturising and can see improvement on the skin tone.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

At first glance, this shampoo looks promising. There are many organic ingredients. However, upon first use, it absolutely reeks of chemicals and smells almost exactly like a hair salon shampoo that is full of toxic ingredients. Until this product is organic certified by a recognized agency such as the USDA, QAI, etc. (AND ideally certified Kosher), I would avoid it.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent product , after use this shampoo your hair can become soft and shining

Posted on May 6, 2022

smells good and made my hair smooth