NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

When my son was using this shampoo for his long hair, people commented on how silky and smooth his hair was. He tends to have a slightly oily scalp, and this worked beautifully for him to clean away the oil without leaving his hair too dry. (I have written in past tense as he has now cut his hair short, so the results are not quite as noticeable.)

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love this shampoo! Works great for normal or oily hair. Smells really good and lasts a long time. I like that it’s natural and isn’t harsh on your hair.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Amazing smell that lasts for a long time but it left my hair very dry so you have to put conditioner or a mask after

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Good product with clean and interesting ingredients. First time buying this brand and hope it works well with my hair

03b2920c-81e3-4fbb-88e4-5d0d0d2254fb
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This one is supposed to be for normal to oily hair. I have an oily scalp but this shampoo made it worse. I have to wash my hair everyday to keep them clean while using this shampoo. I think it's drying on the ends too. As for all the "no parabens" "100% vegan" slogans on the label I can say that this shampoo feels just like other regular shampoos full of chemicals. I didn't study the ingredients carefully but I used many organic shampoos in the past and this is the far the worst one. If you have oily hair or are looking for something natural like I was this product probably isn't for you.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

My very fussy daughter is happy with this one so will be back to purchase more! Good for oily teen hair.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Amazing shampoo. I love its smell and its texture.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The other day I received a long-awaited package, and rather wash my hair! I am so intrigued by this shampoo! I liked it very much - my hair is thin, fluffy, quickly greasy. The shampoo coped "excellently" with them - it gave shape and volume, the hair is silky to the touch. And the smell of the shampoo is also very pleasant - thin, pleasant, unobtrusive! I recommend to everyone! I write a lot of negative reviews, so you can trust me - cool shampoo! Now I will write a negative one for another shampoo, by the way!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because the reviews were good, but I definitely felt the difference after just one wash. It might be an exaggeration to say that my hair was undamaged when I was a child, but my hair has become beautiful and comfortable to the touch. I also bought a conditioner as part of the set. I like this fashionable scent, and I was excited from the beginning because it was a mature scent like no other. It's full.