NL

7,690
1,216
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
EcoTools,Mask Remover Sponges, 2 Sponges

Have used these type of sponges for cleansing my sensitive face. Used it gently to wash/wipe away the cleanser. I like this type of sponge quality as it is softer than those I have tried. The size is just nice for my hands. The packaging and sponge color iys nice as they are in my fave color :)

0b3d4eee-b8e6-4cf6-a6c4-e17449e59b6b
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It’s great you can use it to remove the musks . The size good and it’s easy to clean up and wash it after use it . Great package and it gentle to use it on sensitive faces . I love it because the composition all natural so you can use it for all ages

31ac3a90-4050-4181-b708-152444ef471a
Posted on May 21, 2022

Size: fits perfectly to my hand and face - not too bug and not too small. Don’t have a meter to let you know the size when it’s wet, but please refer to the pictures Use: I’ve had mine for a while, but not in a very heavy usage. They still are Ok, after all washes etc So the quality is good - to my judgement. They take the masks off fairly well without damaging the skin. And the color is also very nice - kind of natural)

e20d8e8c-0ee0-4504-b4fd-a02ebc57b569
79a22f5c-c3eb-4072-a3d3-4eb7b702f23b
3ad4ed52-ae69-4c33-8f25-8a3a5437d2ab

Don’t buys an expensive exfoliator! I use these sponges 1-2 times a day when I wash my face and it provides the perfect amount of exfoliation! Soft but with great texture. They really improve the texture of my skin and help clear break outs with daily use! Also, the last for a long time! I will throw them in the microwave for 1 minuet to clean every not and again. Amazing, cheap skin care hack!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Added the photo for the instant results. At first I thought I completely wasted money on these and was sent cardboard advertised as "face sponges" . Thankfully not the case, I really like these because they save on my washing loads. Instead of using a washcloth daily I can use a sponge just helps save on my weekly towel loads. These little sponges are the perfect texture for daily cleansing. They gently exfoliate without being to harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin and can use these every day without irritation. They are also the perfect size and thickness for the face and neck. These aren't too thick, which is a benefit because thicker sponges tend to drip water all over and wastes a lot of cleansing product, yet they are thick enough to get a nice lather going on your face. I like that these sponges start out the thickness of paper and then plump up as soon as you run them under the water. The unused ones are much easier to store this way and take up less space in my bathroom vanity drawer.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Works really well, I used it to remove foamy face cleansers or face masks because foamy face soaps can be annoying to wash off and feels like it takes forever to get them off, but with this sponge, its a lot faster. The texture is quite hard and rough, so must be careful not to rub too hard.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Like it High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently Like it . High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently Like it Flavor High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

always buying it. size and package is good for travel. benefits - removing dirt from face and easy to remove face mask. doesn't damage sensitive skin. moisturize after application. gentle to face. good quality and for long use. has no smell or flavor. i can recommend for better cleansing, for often frequency.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Very nice sponges of high quality and perfect size, easy to use. I just love this green color, I used to have the same in yellow, but green are so much nicer. Can be used for all ages, from teenagers, to aging skin. Arrived in a nice package. I highly recommend the product!