NL

1,434
Posted on Dec 3, 2022
1,357
Great Keto Snack

Great snack when you're on Keto diet. Lots of fiber. Superb aroma; no rancidity at all. I prefer to toast it for extra crunch. Pre-heat air-fryer to 150degC and fry for 5min or less. After 1min, open to stir EVERY 20sec, until you achieve your desired browning. You can pan fry as well. The whole house will smell it (your neighbours too) when it's ready!

8278fd44-042b-4c39-be02-46f267d9054e
afe53ade-583e-49b5-9bfd-5a381c758e8e
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My favourite! Some brands might have more prestige, however this one, by costing very little (comparing to others) gives 200 grams of delicious and moisty flakes, perfect to chew (though later on you'll need a dental floss as it tends to get stuck between the teeth). I like a lot that it is un-sweetened as I prefer my food this way. Thumbs up!

90114f35-806b-46fa-9140-681c7d4dc1bb
37d4667b-8a4b-4f55-b931-614f1257c8fb
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

These unsweetened coconut flakes are made with just one ingredient... coconut! No extra junk. They're AIP, Paleo and gluten-free diet friendly. The flakes were a little bigger than I was expecting. I used them as a smoothie bowl topping and to make homemade coconut milk. Great price and quality!

9bd03e34-3081-453c-8df6-12a8e52d0a33

I love these coconut flakes it taste so good as snacks. My favorite coconut snack! The flakes are really pure and natural, allowing the tasty coconut flavor comes through. They're just moist enough and not too hard (like some of the other coconut flakes I've had). I eat these from a little bowl while watching TV or working with my computer and keep refilling. Also, there's no added sugar, which is a huge bonus. My only problem now is that I finished the bag too quickly and ran out. I'd have some right now, but there's no more.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I bake the flakes with rolled oats. The thickness and the size of the flakes are perfect for granola. They get crispy perfectly and naturally sweet. I'm so happy to find this product. I tried other coconut flakes before finding this but they were all too small like bread crumbs.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

These coconut flakes are so yummy!! I love them, they are a really flavory and tasty snack to incorporate to your diet. It is healthy as it0s just coconuts and unsweetened. The smell is amazing and the quality looks superb, very white and with a good aspect to it. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I really love the quality of this it has such simple ingredients I would totally recommend it it is a great size I have this for almost 2 months and I use it in my smoothies it taste amazing I love to roast a little bit and the package is really great it has a nice Ziploc that is easy to store

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is a new brand of coconut flakes for me. It becomes my favorite coconut!! It’s unsweetened, crunchy, big flakes with great favor. Good for people on Keto diet, also a great product for diabetics. Delicious right out of the bag as snacks. High quality and organic! You can’t ask for more!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The quality of this product is undoubtedly premium. I love that is organic and it tastes delicious and fresh. I love coconut and I really enjoy to add this flakes to many of my recipes, like my pancakes, cornflake and even to my smoothies. The package is easy to open and good to conserve the product. Also, it smells extremely good. These coconut flakes are a very healthy option to add to any recipe. I truly recommend this product! If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use these for my cereals a lot of times when I want to add something sweet. I even cook with it, it sounds off but its really good and it taste amazing. I love that there no other weird ingredients, so its easy to digest. The smell of coconut always gets me in a good mood. Its very beneficial for any diet. I highly recommend.