NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Super lightweight!

I’ve recently been using this instead of a leave-in conditioner because it is super lightweight and doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. It has a lovely fruity scent. It’s super easy to apply, and the bottle that I got sprays nice and evenly. I tend to focus the spray on the ends of my hair where the damage is most prevalent. It leaves my hair shiny and smoother than before. So far, I haven’t really met an Elizavecca product that I don’t like. (Fine, low density, low porosity, 2B-2C waves)

Definitely one of my favorite leave in products! This spray works like magic in the hot humid client. Great size and packaging, and the price is PERFECT! Elizavecca is my GO TO over expensive salon products.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i love hair mists sooo i always want to try a new one but this one is amazing it is the best choice to start my haircare routine it makes may hair smoooth and shiny

32e4e89b-4356-4735-b1a8-2061b5a7bddc
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

A pretty nice product! I use this when I feel my hair is going all over the place and although I have a sensitive scalp, it doesn't cause any hair loss or itch. It also smells very nice. Only thing is I'm not sure how it provides the collagen.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Amazing product. Has a very subtle scent which should be great if you are sensitive to smells, gives nice shine and volume without making hair oily. Also, gives nice moisture to dry ends. Overall great quality and quantity for the price and size. Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love using this product. Smells nice and the hair looks good after use. However I won’t buy it again. The price raised too much

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This product smells nice (not overpowering) and does make the hair feel a bit nicer. But, it is not as especial as elizavecca hair mask or shampoo/treatment duo.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The scent is very nice, great size of the package. I like this brands hair products, this one is also a good member of a family. The hair looks healthy and not sticky

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Smells delicious, slightly tangy. Delightful product for the hair helps to keep it soft and moisturised and can even be used to refresh between washes, big bottle. Great price.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

good quality,but with my curly hair, they stay a bit oily after using spray i use it only when my hair feels dry, it moisturize them. need to have a very tiny amount of it. love the fresh scent and it stays the same during the day