NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The scent is so strong , it smells amazing and citrusy the size is big , the quality is amazing , i use it often after shower , the packaging is great , it has a mix of different essential oils , it moisturizes my skin beautifully , for sensitive skin i would recommend doing a test patch , hope this helps

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love, love, love this scent - so invigorating and summery. I wish they made this into a perfume. The body oil is thick and I apply it at end of shower on wet skin to make it more malleable. A little bit goes very far. Cannot recommend this and all EO products strongly enough. So happy to find them on iHerb website.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This has such an amazing scent it’s so lightweight and leaves my skin moisturized. The essential oils they use are high quality and are great for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love this brand. The smell is so good, and it moisturises my dry skin well. It quick absorbs into the skin, and it doesn't feel sticky. I will repurchase it for sure.

This body oil has exceeded my expectations! The scent reminds me of freshly juiced grapefruit and the hint of mint makes it all the more refreshing. I’m someone very particular with body oils as the slightest tackiness on the skin could turn me off. This EO body oil quickly absorbs in your skin and leaves a silky soft finish. As I live in the humid Singapore, I can attest that this oil is suitable even in warmer climates. Now, I use it in the afternoons for a pick-me-up. And in the nighttime for a pampering treat. I highly recommended x

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,104

Wonderful high quality ingredients and the only thing I trust with my delicate skin.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I always love EO products the body oil really helps your skin revive from dryness. I agree they use real organic ingredients

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It definitely exceeded my expectation and would buy this body oil again.