NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Don’t know how I ever got by without these cloths! They are the best I’ve tried. Takes makeup off so easy..just need water. Great for sensitive skin no irritation at all. Didn’t detect any smell or odour to them either. Quality is top notch and the size is great, big enough to get while face clean. I use these on days I wear makeup and they hold up well with frequent washing.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

i love how gentle and soft these are, they are big which is good and it removes makeup very gently , it can also remove the stubborn mascara without any effort

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised to discover how effective this product is. It does not replace my cleansers but I greatly helps removing makeup and the day's "stuff." I love this product and it is reusable!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

know this brand and love this cloths . i use it in my duble cleansing with an oil or balm but you can use it with only water

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I used to have a cloth for a while and had to throw it away after several years so looked into other options. I am not impressed because the black cloth is fading the black paint and I got some on my face several times even after washing it, I am rather disappointed.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

use to have after spa and gifted it to all my friends. after spa has 2 sizes, which arr literally 1/2 & 2/3 of this one, so both are handy. this one is really too huge, and I'd rather use it to clean a mirror then my face. also, it's too fluffy, which does not support within the make up removing routine, nor possible to dry it within 24hours even. consistanly wet..

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

OK so I’m super busy and often find myself without time to do the thorough make up removal plus wash. So in that respect this is really useful and helpful. Downside though is that you need to really wash it well and make sure to hang it up to dry somewhere so that it doesn’t get moldy or stinky immediately.. in the end I think it’s a super useful tool to take when you go camping or are somewhere where are you maybe don’t have a lot of water to wash your face with, but on a day-to-day basis, may be a bit of a hassle to have to wash after each use.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great makeup removing cloths. Larger size. Good quality. Lasts a long time.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

texture of the towel is good and it is easy to clean.