NL

Based on 3,088 Ratings
2,432
Posted on May 4, 2022
GOLD!

This is just amazing! Safe ingredients for everyone, amazing quality (Eucerin lotions never disappoint), makes the skin so smooth. I bought it as a face/body lotion for my family and they love it. The other eucerin lotions sometimes contain AHA which is amazing but makes skin more sensitive to the sun and since my family rarely uses sunscreen, this lotion is a better choice. If you use sunscreen or if it’s in the winter, I’d recommend the eucerin roughness relief lotion for the body instead, very moisturizing and makes the skin really really smooth. Has a lot more beneficial ingredients. This baby lotion is best for the face because it is really gentle and it is a great option for the body in the summer when you expose more skin. It has a lightweight milky consistency, best when applied on damp skin. For the price and quality, eucerin always makes the best lotions. Just love it so much. Like the comment if it helped :)

678908ce-c7d9-4465-b99f-6fe307240227
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

216e67c6-f99d-4045-ac1f-b6235e90b703
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Bought this for my friend who swears by it for her toddler. Large quantity of excellent quality product. Long lasting moisturizing and Eucerin is a great quality and reliable brand. The scent is very mild and non offensive. Use it every time after giving your little one a bath or body wash and anytime i between also as needed

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is just amazing! Safe ingredients for everyone, amazing quality (Eucerin lotions never disappoint), makes the skin so smooth. I bought it as a face/body lotion for my family and they love it. The other eucerin lotions sometimes contain AHA which is amazing but makes skin more sensitive to the sun and since my family rarely uses sunscreen, this lotion is a better choice. If you use sunscreen or if it's in the winter, I'd recommend the eucerin roughness relief lotion for the body instead, very moisturizing and makes the skin really really smooth. Has a lot more beneficial ingredients. This baby lotion is best for the face because it is really gentle and it is a great option for the body in the summer when you expose more skin. It has a lightweight milky consistency, best when applied on damp skin. For the price and quality, eucerin always makes the best lotions. Just love it so much. Like the comment if it helped :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I got it for my newborn baby. It doesn’t have any scent which is great. I used it after every bath. it has a very nice texture and the skin absorbs it immediately the size is a great too it will last you for months. Good quality I recommend it

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Has no scent at all. We use it daily on our little one who had atopic , so far so good. Quality is good and list of ingrediente seems beneficial and gentle. We are all with sensitive skin and it does leave the skin moist. I also think it's priced very well, and the package -the pump is easy to use.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022