NL

4.7
Based on 9,013 Ratings
7,503
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

If you have rough bumpy dry skin please look no further I have the driest skin ever and live in a very dry climate and this is the answer! The size is very reasonable, it's fragrance-free (yay), the texture is really nice and most importantly does not leave a sticky residue. The skin really feels silky after application I usually apply right after shower when my skin is still damp and do not have to moisturise until the next day. I shower and apply daily and the jar lasted me around a month and a half. If you found the my review was helpful please give me a thumbs up, thanks!

f93a2419-b6da-4424-91b6-a838d276d95d
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is a very good stuff. I will never be able to tell u how much I love this moisturizer along side their lotion. My skin just loves it. It helped my dry skin. I use it on my body after the shower. It has a mild smell of shea I guess. It take care of the lack of moisture in my body and it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated.

953c624e-639b-4d83-99e2-3265e4cf9552
Posted on May 12, 2022

This cream is AMAZING. It absorbs well with a soft matte finish. It doesn't smell, plus the size is very economical. I only use it PM since it contains AHAs. It is very very moisturizing. I will list three things it has helped me with. 1. Dryness caused by tretinoin (face). 2. Dry flaky knees. 3. Strawberry legs after epilating. You can see the difference overnight.

5d04ce7d-0b5d-4dfa-aca9-1c39b75675e2
Posted on May 11, 2022

If you have dry bumpy skin!!! This product will save your life🤝 it makes your skin softer not just moisturized - also you can peel your skin gently after applying it “it peels dead skin” what makes your skin looks whiter than before. PS: The picture is an example of how the cream can peels. RECOMMENDED!

023617e9-2ae8-4e77-b1a6-3c0cfb70b416
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

594a2eca-8f2f-4b75-a64b-3d0cda2779d8
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I like it , i think the size is amazing and the package wow,refresh,benefit, quality,smell,care,routine, relax,feel,frequency I like it for reallllllllllllllll and i dont know what should i write to take reward ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭 I like it , i think the size is amazing and the package wow,refresh,benefit, quality,smell,care,routine, relax,feel,frequency I like it for reallllllllllllllll and i dont know what should i write to take reward ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭

e0bdd390-49cf-4d92-9168-9b45e5f8a272
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I really like it so much It will set with u for a whole month the size is greaaat It’s make ur skin softer for a long time it has so mush benefits such as the brightness I really recommend it I feel like my skin more soft for days I will add it to my routine Also it closed well tha package is good not damaged

b21fadbc-c4de-4ca1-a50c-aa5b0a3769b1
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is my first time trying this and i’m happy with the level of moisturizing. Im half way through with it just came to review this for points Great tip to try: moisturise right after you shower while you’re body’s still wet you’ll thank me later.

7d56fce1-e96a-4e8a-8c7b-2d065adf1255
9ad6fa5c-9285-4c18-9f13-9656a4283a10
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So much love for eucerin brand, I really recommend the roughness relief cream, it has A lot of benefits such as working with the strawberry skin and whitening the skin, I also feel my skin is moisturize all day, the size can stay with you a two weeks if you used it daily ..

2541631e-d7f4-43fd-9b35-c389fc319c29
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Amazing product to have in your skincare routine especially if you have dry skin! I have eczema and this is my go to product to keep my skin hydrated. It's really thick and feels super hydrating. The size is more than enough to last me 2-3 months and the packaging is satisfying.

94e736d6-533d-4bd8-82e3-4e6587dc1ed1