NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

My picky breastfed baby took it!!! I’ve been looking for this bottle for the longest time after seeing a ton of recommendations and found it on iHerb!! Please never discontinue this because if not I won’t know where else to buy it, it’s not sold in my country! For picky breastfed babies that does not take a bottle, buy this! I haven’t tried the standard neck one but I got the wide neck one and it works perfect! Highly recommended! Easy to take apart and wash! Shipping was super fast!! I’m gonna stock up soon!

baf38f42-6286-48ba-aba6-4b281efb3491
1fbb03ac-a2be-4a28-9561-ed794b7c567a
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love these bottles, my son LOVES these bottles. His latch is perfect on the nipple. Super easy, light all around great bottle. The price is absolutely amazing, I ordered 4 packages. I paid a lot of money on other bottles that just weren’t my son’s favorite or mine. There was milk constantly dripping out of the sides of his mouth when he drank from other bottles, these bottles there’s no dripping & the flow is perfect for him. All time favorite bottles.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very fast shipping, my son loved them was able to latch well. I love that I am able to combo feed between the breast and bottle. Easy to clean unlike other bottles.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Pros: Only a few parts to wash unlike the Dr. Brown bottles. My baby latches well on wide nipples. Cons: It leaks when upside down or tilted, not sure if its because I'm not sealing it right

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Fast delivery. Will l order more soon. Shape of the nipple is the best so far

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My baby latched it perfectly. I hope i can use this long

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

My baby lovrle it , really reduces colic and baby is relaxed while drinking