NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 28, 2022
Прекрасно!

Nice design, convenient packaging and dispenser which gives out as much cream as you need, even the smallest drop, has a not thick texture. It smells nice and fresh but scent too strong for this type of cream. Moisturizes well without sticky layer and heaviness. Suitable for sensitive skin. Can be used in the morning and evening, makeup is applied well and doesn’t roll down.

e6e06ac7-f39d-46a0-bd80-71f9d79ad7a2
Posted on May 9, 2022

The tube is huge! Almost as big as a tube of tooth paste. the packaging is well built. I'm surprised this dosent cost more actually. the product is really nice. I feel like it's helping with dark circles. It goes on so nice. it's hard to explain but it feels like your putting something expensive on. smells good too. however this is VERY sticky. I only use it at night for this reason. it's way too sticky to wear during the day. but I feel like it's helping my dark circles so I give it five stars

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am 34. I bought this cream for the first time, on trial, and was very pleasantly surprised. I really liked it! - very delicate, silky texture - easy to apply on the skin, without any greasy marks or sticky feelings afterwords - gives a feeling of nourishment and moisturizing to eyelids - does not dry skin, does not tighten it, does not cause any discomfort - does not roll with lumps, even after covering it with a serum or other cosmetics - large package with very convenient dispenser And all of this at a super affordable price (most eye creams are much more expensive). So...In the future, I will definitely pay attention to other products of this company and recommend this particular item to everyone.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Excellent! Big qty for eye cream. Moisturizers well aging eyes and the whole day which isn’t obvious when you aren’t 20 any more. Doesn’t do anything else but to me this is enough and serves the purpose for day time. The size of this product is the total winner 50 ml vs standard 15 ml. Will keep repurchasing.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

another must have product in my evening routine. I have bought everything from collagen Farmstay brand. very good quality and price. working so good. nice and light scent

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Since I bought the cream, I use it everyday and I already see benefits on the skin around my eyes. It moisturize my skin The scent and the texture of the cream are very light, the package size is very big

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I'm the first time to use this brand, the price and volume size are the best. The important thing is moisture, good smelt and beauty after use.