NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Ok

It seems like a good high quality product but is pretty expensive. I thought we would give it a try for my husband. I was trying to help him with less trips to the bathroom through the night. I knew it was a prostate issue and thought this would help. No so much, no better then any other saw palmetto product. We have tried soooo many saw palmetto products. No luck.... Then we found Dim Plus. It worked after about two weeks. It works on the extra estrogen levels that can enlarge the prostrate.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

The ingredients work very well and benefit my health. I like the capsule quality. It has a good range of products, maybe should have more Saw-Palmetto and Turmeric? Thank you very much.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Works extremely well Don’t have to get up in the night as often Dosage is easy as only once a day but can get stuck in your neck sometimes.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
2,153

Roland
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This Prostate by Force, so far, is the best prostate supplement ever tried. First night, I can feel the difference.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The price is very affordable, well packed. I love to buy here all are in good quality.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Helped my husband the first night he took the fist dose

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
1,135

Very fast & product is affordable and items are shipped immediately.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good quality, natural ingredient Size is perfect, benefit well Taste good

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!