NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Good

would give it 5 stars 🌟 if the tablets were smaller. Good quality and fear ingredient, helps me get good sleep. like the price compared with other products. as I mentioned the size of the tablets is big to swallow, if you are ok with such tablets then go for it.

c78508b5-0524-4a27-9568-c87de7e1a045
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I think this is a great product. I hurt my back doing a deadlift in bad form (my fault) 3 months ago. There wasn't any serious damage but the nagging back pain in my lumbar simply refused to go away. On my trainer's advice, I started on a course of magnesium and zinc. It has been 10 days so far and the pain is actually receding. This product is a life saver for me.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It is the best, you cannot buy another product of similar dosage and quality at this price. It is easy to swallow and has no aftertaste

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a good blend with absorbable Zinc Aspartate and Monomethionine + Magnesium Aspartate (never get Oxide). L-Selenomethionine, which many people are deficient in, is a helpful addition I didn't see in other formulas. Best taken with dinner as magnesium helps relaxation.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

ZMA supplements help to enhance muscle performance. increase testosterone Helps to rest more efficiently good quality ingredients After eating for a while I feel my body become stronger. exercise longer

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This vitamin's works great for me, the small size makes it easy to swallow, easy open package, pure ingredients, effect is wonderful, extremely high quality good dosage, great price! Thank you very much!!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

ZMA supplements help enhance male health. natural testosterone booster Helps promote sleep, good quality formula

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

it is absorbed well in your body, i can feel it.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

The tablets are large but an effective ZMA. It improves sleep quality.