NL

4.5
Based on 2,385 Ratings
1,685
Posted on May 12, 2022

A good mask especially to clean out your pores and impurities. Not to strong and not mild . In between . It’s perfect for warmer weather as sweat clogs the pores . Easy to spread and apply . Dries up quick on the face . A good quality clay mask . Not harsh on the skin . I have sensitive delicate skin and it works for me .

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Super cooling and if you enjoy it does tingle a bit. I have oily skin and this mask definitely gives me a relief that I'm not drying it out, my acne did inflame at first but after my second go I didn't have a problem and haven't for months. Good buy!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I’ve ordered this product for the third time already and I will keep ordering it! The size is very big and you don’t need to put a lot of the product on your skin so it could last for a very long time! And, especially, I really like the quality/price of this product, since it’s quite hard to find something that good for this price. If you’re the person who don’t mind a bit of the scent in the cosmetic product then I would definitely recommend it to you ❤️

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is my first time trying it. The scent is good, not overpowering, no stinging sensation, when it dried on my face , my skin get tight and it’s perfectly normal feeling. After washing it out, surprisingly my skin is glowing! I have try the more expensive dead sea mud mask before this and having the same result! Will definitely enjoying and probably buying it again after this one empty. The size is huge with affordable price and glowing result.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I got this for a friend because I like the Freeman Purifying Clay Beauty Mask, Avocado + Oatmeal very much but it was out of stock for quite a while when I recommended it to my good friend. So I got this one for her instead, she likes it a lot so I guess this works for her.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The first time I tried it, I was surprised by the color of the mask ! I have tried several Freeman masks and I think that they are the best. This anti-stress mask is excellent. I removed it after 20 minutes. It matifies the skin and tighten the pores very well. I'm very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Of all the masks that I have bought, this is without a doubt my favorite because the price and quality is unbeatable. My skin is normal to dry, however, this clay mask manages to clean my skin and soften it without drying it out. Also, this mask does not have the harmful Alcohol Denat, which many other masks do. The amount of product included is very good. The product is very thick, so you need a small amount to spread a layer all over the face (about the size of two peas). It has a light fruity scent that I personally love and it makes the experience of putting on this mask even better.