NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 10, 2022

Great quality product ! ❤️️ i love the ingredients and the coffee scent is just divine. The packge size is good for the price. I love using coffee scrubs on my cellulite so i'll give it a try and hopefully see some improvement. I'll keep you updated. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

8f090210-7112-49e1-9b06-ab09507f6c08

This body scrub is quite nice! I was surprised at how good it is considering the low price. The sugar crystals do dissolve quickly so I take a small amount at a time. The scent is great too. I have also tried the green tea and strawberry milk and this is my second favourite scent (strawberry milk being my fave).

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It smells nice, not overwhelming. the package is really convenient to use in the shower. Nice scrub. I've bought three of them, with different scents. One for my friend, others are for the family and me

5a9239d5-2a4b-4055-aa2c-b08bf9c59c0b
k82022
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

i’m a huge fan of freeman’s for face products. i have fairly sensitive skin and all their products work well. i had never tried the body products before until now. i like this body scrub. nice scent. feels nice on skin after rinsed off. good price and size.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this scrub for my teenage kids to use on their face. Well, it is a body scrub and they used it as such. They love it, they keep showing me their smooth skin. The coffee smell is not strong at all, and barely there. My kids said, they love how this make their skin feel. They asked me to order more.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It doesn't have a beautiful scent so I recommend to use it before the shower gel not after it The size is so big for the price It is very gentle and soft on the skin

9020ced3-482a-42ea-8d67-99d5172f84cf
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Apply and rub gently on skin that is still wet. The size of the granules is just right, doesn't hurt the skin. Skin feels soft and smooth after rinsing.

83fc8a66-0bfe-46b9-84d7-23a06d6ace27
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Scent was what you'd expect, but I really wish there was more of it. With that size, you'll finish up the product before you're ready to part ways with it. Its what you'd expect from a scrub but the packaging was extra helpful because a tub of scrubs usually creates a mess.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Skin after using feels very pleasant. The pronounced coffee fragrance is also nice. However, the scrubbing particles dissolve almost instantly, so I'm not sure how much peeling work is actually being done, and also you may need to use quite a lot of the product if you want to scrub your whole body, since the particles disappear so fast. Then again, it contains a lot of beneficial natural ingredients, so I'm convinced that it has a good effect on my skin anyway. As other users mentioned, it leaves a kind of film on the body after using, but it gets absorbed pretty quickly, leaving the skin looking refreshed.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

great scent. I like to use this a few times a week in the shower. after using my skin feels very soft. I love freeman products