NL
3.6

3.6
Posted on Jan 30, 2023
Works as expected!

Love this product, I was suprised how well it actually works, and would highly recommend to anyone needing a lint remover. Much more environmentally friendly than paper - grab one!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Bought one for me and one for my daughter small and useful. The two different sides are very useful and the size is great for throwing in a bag. The quality seems good and it should last well. It's comfortable in the hand and easy to use.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Its useful and feels luxurious but doesn't provide better lint control than an average lint roller. Though, I appreciate the rubbery plastic bristles that help get into tight spaces and folds.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Very expensive for the results. This is definitely not for heavy dutyor even moderate use. Id use it only on light pet hair or dryer lint leftover.

amazing brush taking out all clocking on s sweater, cashmere, super cute

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Best product ever, my favorite ❤️ good quality and best use

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It works well, just remember it is small in circumference. I keep it out on a shelf because of it's natural look.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I like the look of this, the size, the way it fits in your hand, and that it's reusable. It works on certain types of garments well that aren't covered in hair but I have a house full of animals and it doesn't quite do the trick like sticky rollers. I'm still on the hunt for a really good eco-friendly hair and lint roller.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was expecting to get rid of lint from my sweater but I felt like it was a work out on my arm and the lint were still there on my sweater. Rubbish. Wasted my money.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

good tool especially when you need to cover for big area like a blanket, easy to use and clean