NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My search for an amazing dish cloth has ended with these! They may seem thin and that they won't hold soap, but they do are very powerful, and hold soap just as well. I love that there is a soft soft, and a side with little scrubbed - and they rinse clean!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Unlike Full Circle's "multicolored" and yellow-blue-green dish cloths, both of which were made in India, this item was made in China, and each cloth is larger but with a looser weave; the "grey" set also had more plastic in its packaging (and tags?) than the other two sets did. For these differences I deducted one point. The color is drab but muted and inoffensive. I much prefer the cheery yellow-blue-green color, but that's a matter of taste. I've found that the colored side of the cloths sometimes snags on things; I recommend using the other side, which seems less prone to snagging and in any case will show snags less because the color is uniform.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

These tawels are made from very durable fabric that don't gets worn-out by use and many washing cycles. Due to the fact that its certified organic, you can use it for dishes and utensils and be sure that you don't leave them with chemical residues.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like these a lot. The texture is great for tougher messes. Wish they didn't hold stains like they do, but when I remember to pre-treat, they do well.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It is very good product. I bought it for many times. I uses them in my kitchen. They cleans every things well. Recommend to have in the kitchen

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love these cloths. I have been buying them for years. I use them in the kitchen as well as general cleaning cloths for the whole house.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have a nice stack of these in my bathroom now and i use them to really scrub anything. The texture makes them perfect for scrubbing and because they are cotton they get really clean in the wash. After you wash them they will be quite small, so do not consider them as a towell, but rather as a hand sized small cloth for wiping. Very good quality, I recommend.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Thinner than I expected, but the stitching is amazing quality and they seem to be very durable!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Good quality for cleaning the dishes. Great value & light clothes