NL
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great texture and works well on my skin. Would repurchase if there is another great sale.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Lovely texture and on skij it is nice

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I am using this product for the first time, I think it is ideal for mature skin, I use it daily and I feel that it is helping me with elasticity, I have tried other products of this brand and I decided on its quality, it does have an aroma but it is subtle and goes fast. I love its size and its presentation is beautiful, it looks beautiful on my vanity.

f3ab4264-32e9-4594-9df5-75eaad64ba97
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good to use, it is used for me on clean and moist skin, the quality is good, the size is average, the age is 3 months, the packaging is good, the benefit is working on filling the face and the glasses of the skin, suitable composition, suitable for sensitive skin, gentle on the face, I can repeat it, there are no concerns

Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

There is no smell. The size is great. Any age. The packaging is beautiful and convenient. The composition is natural. Frequency of use every day morning and evening.

Lian
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent serum! Made from a really high quality vaporizer and it has a divine smell, such a soft texture and leaves skin full of moisture and shiny. I really liked using it every morning and evening

Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good, the texture is good, the texture is excellent, the size of the package is small, and it is very gentle on the skin

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Nice packaging, convenient dispenser and unusual, but can spit. In my opinion, it's just a basic serum, I use it with microcurrents. The size is good, not expensive, this is definitely an advantage.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it for two weeks regularly. It gives sweet hydration quickly. It is quickly absorbed by the skin. Its smell is very light and sweet, and it disappears. It needs a longer period to test the tension.