NL
4.5

4.5

Global reviews (121)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Absolutely obsessed with these socks! They do tuna. Bit small though so as someone with a 39EU/6 UK size I did find them to be just at the limit but it worked out. The quality of the socks is great and the care they provide as well. Loved the fact that I did not have to wash off the serum and that they left my feet feeling soft and relaxed. I will definitely be using these at least one a week. They are now part of my body care routine :) Oh and the scent, it is lovely. A bit flowery, a bit creamy but not super strong or anything like that.

8ed0860e-5327-4b28-b56e-2283266af28a
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

the package has 5 masks which is great to share with others. i can use it with my sisters or with my friends when we gather and i will buy them again. i like the masks that feel great and make me relaxed and also secure because of the tape because some masks don't have them.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Suggested use Wash your feet, and dry up. Then, put your foot into the mask. Roll it up to fit. Then, fix with stickers so that sheets can firmly be attached to your skin. Keep wearing for approximately 15 to 30 minutes, and tab remaining essence on your foot to absorb it. (Do not need to wash it)

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Best foot mask ever good quality and the smell is nice I use it before sleeping after I woke up I will remove it you will notice the moisture is so deep I strongly recommend it especially if you have sever dryness

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

foot mask is greatly packed, with fixing stripes, pleasant scent and what is the most important - making feet very soft. Also used for my hands as mask liquid was more than enough. 2 in 1. Wonderful product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2023

JUST AMAZING! smell is great, quality is great, so refreshing makes feet so soft and relaxed

587983f0-6964-4948-a026-999fb11f3dbf
Posted on Mar 28, 2023

Quite expensive for the size and quality you get, but the smell is nice and the ingredients are helpful for taking care of dry skin.

Posted on Apr 28, 2023

finest foot mask ever, and it has a pleasant scent too

Posted on Apr 26, 2023

good price, cant get it from my local store, will buy it again

Posted on Feb 22, 2023

Size is perfect, love the quality and package, will try and see the benefit and write my review