NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Does the Job!

I purchased this product to help brighten my post acne marks and saw results with in a month. My face is a lot softer and retains a dewy look 3 days after an application. Daily use lead to irritation. I recommend using product once a week. Scent is pleasant, light and sweet.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love the scent of this mask, is just delicious. The size is right, good quantity of essence that you can save in the fridge to apply latter. I got a relaxing experience using this and my skin appreciate it. I have combo skin and felt it was a little bit to dense for my needs so I'll probably save the mask for the winter when it gets drier. Good quality and great price.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It is just a pleasant experience more suitable for a younger age, the package is girly and cheerful, the composition is quite neutral, so dont expect great anti-aging benefits. The scent is very pleasant, the size of the sheet is suitable for any face type. Some moisturizing effect if use frequent.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I absolutely love these, its my second or third time ordering them. The packages look like cute little milk cartons and the masks legitimately smell like strawberry milk. Like, almost good enough to eat. There are gentle exfoliants and several brightening ingredients (including niacinamide and licorice). I don't really notice the exfoliation unless I use 1 multiple nights in a row but the brightening effect is immediate. The serum is milky type (somewhat obviously) and its very moisturizing and soothing. It is not so emollient that you can't wear it in the morning but you probably wouldn't need any other moisturizers. I usually mask at night so I always follow up with my nighttime moisturizer. I have not noticed any break outs from using these even though I have oily skin.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Nice scent, good size for the price. Has a lot of essence inside each face mask package! I'd say these face masks are probably better if your skin is more dry, as it is more moisturizing. Not sure about the long-term benefits as my frequency of usage is quite sporadic. I mostly use face masks for fun.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I originally loved this a lot. Very moisturizing. I think my sensitive skin does peel a bit a few days after using as it is supposed to exfoliate as well so I think it is doing it’s job! I just need more hydrating stuff now that my skin is more sensitive

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The scent is so nice i liked too much. The package is so cute and i loved so much. It absolutely moisturize and my face absorbed so fast. I order two 10 sheets and I will buy more next time because I liked this much!

iYamsi
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

First of all I bought these sheetmasks because of their packaging, they are cute and I thought they are in cartons like the milk box. So when I got them they are a 3D pack one. They are still cute though. I did try the Strawberry one and it smells so good. On thr next day I did see the outcome when I did use it. My face did brightened up and it’s glowing. So I recommend and will buy more of these sheetmasks in the future plus they are very affordable.