NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 28, 2022

Garden of Life is a trusted brand. I use this cod liver oil for the high amount of retinol, and omega-3/omgea-6 fatty acids. The taste is pleasant. There's a slight fishy flavour at first, but it goes away once I swallow, and there is no aftertaste.

It's wonderful to see a cod liver oil that possess naturally occurring vitamin A & D instead of synthetic vitamin additives found in other cod liver oils. I use cod liver oil for hair, skin and joint health. What made me purchase this cod liver oil and which I will continue to purchase from now on is their DPA & Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (SPM). I haven't seen this in other oils but when researching, SPMs support healthy tissue rejuvenation & promote the natural clearing of cellular debris which fits into my IF lifestyle. DPA is great for battling inflammation. I'm doing my best to limit and lessen my overall inflammation & inflammaging. The taste is great, too. I experience no smelly burps from this omega oil.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great taste - just a hint of lemon, and enough to minimize the fishy taste of the oil. It comes in a glass jar (well wrapped in bubble wrap as well), and it's really the quality I've come to expect of Garden of Life products. Non-GMO and an excellent source of vitamin A. That said, caution should be taken with children, as the high levels of vitamin A may be toxic for them. Otherwise a great product to help support brain, heart, skin, and gut health!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Overall, I’d like the taste of this. I need to take it longer to notice the effects. I did reach out to the company to see how it is processed, and they said “ the oil is extracted at low temperatures and the use of no solvents or additives.” This made me feel better, as fish oil is sensitive to heat and can go rancid.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

High quality cod liver oil. I bought one for my mother, she told me her knee inflammation decrease after taking this every morning. So I bought one for myself, tastes pretty good. I was taking cod liver oil pills before, I like this form better.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very good superfood and antioxidant. Perfect size for any age. Good dosage, package, quality and ingredients for immunity with fish oil. I am really recommend it for health. Very taste and effective mix.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My toddler and I love this cod liver oil and stomach it easily. For my husband I used a syringe and put it in a gel capsule. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Ever since consuming this, by swishing in my mouth daily, have never had any toothaches or bleeding gums- you will never need to see a dentist again!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Good quality and ingredient and compact size. It is worth it for the price and omega is important for our body. The taste is acceptable and the age / expiry date is more than a year away.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This CLO has only natural vitamin D. Not many CLOs on the market can boast that attribute. Nearly all CLOs you'll find have cholecalciferol added.