NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Don't Panic, It's Organic!

I love the fact that this one is organic and passed the NON-GMO test, too! I'm going back to keto diet and I will be using this to help improve my energy, metabolism, so I could workout more and benefit more on this diet. The taste is neutral, this mct oil can be added to any food and drinks.

8a0a59a1-383f-4de4-8382-81878ba4401a

Absolutely love this MCT powder. I don't follow the Keto diet, but I'm a student, and since taking this every day, my mind has been so clear and I've been able to focus so much better on my work. I also feel like I have a lot more energy during the day, which makes me feel better. Can't say enough good things about this powder. There are many ways to use it. It dissolves into hot drinks and smoothies, and I like to add it to yogurt as well. Great quality.

207cfb28-69e2-483d-85d4-2a91b0b792f4
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have got fibromyalgia and been looking for natural supplements rather than depending on prescriptions which doesn’t seem to work and caused reactions. Discovered this awhile ago and I have been mixing it with the Matcha Green Tea I bought from here first thing in the morning to start my day. I keep going back to it because I noticed the difference as soon as I ran out.

42b95dcd-bd8d-4d92-b800-4bfde80c3265
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This powdered MCT is a great addition to soups, veggie dishes, hot beverages, and more. I found it quite versatile and a great alternative to MCT oil in a form that was more universal than an oil. Quality product, great mild taste, and works to add MCT's benefits across a wide variety of foods.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
1,307

It's not just for fitness/diet/loosing weight. I was advised by ND to take this in a combination therapy for leaky gut. This one costs less money than in our local health stores, as many other products as well. I always save money here on iHerb :-) Thank you, guys!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

MCTs are excellent source of fast energy since it's rapidly metabolized and absorbed by the body. I like to take it in my morning coffee and before workout to give me an energy boost. I bought this product especially because it contains probiotics and acacia fiber, which combined with the MCTs are great for gut health for those who suffer from bowl disorders.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Before I got this MCT Powder, I worried that I may not like the taste. Fortunately, it doesn't have a strong taste. I used it with ghee for my bulletproof coffee, taste great! Even I don't drink bulletproof coffee later, I would stay use this to replace coffee mate creamer :)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have been using Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Keto, Organic MCT Powder for about 6 months. It is a very convenient way for me to get healthy fat into my medically supervised keto diet. The measuring scoop is very handy and I like that it has a longer handle on it. I really like that it has no flavor of its own so goes equally well in tea, coffee or bouillon. I feel confident that the ingredients are quality and have helped promote the great results I have had.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I like the quality of this product, the fact that this one is organic and the ingredient passed the NON-GMO test, too! I like that has neutral taste, not so coconut taste. Very good for ketogenic diet, it can boost your energy. I like to use in fat bombs and cookies.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

First time I bought it from Amazon. After finished, I buy another brand for a comparison. Price is higher but not much better. One of my friend told me about iHerb. Then I searched and found the price is better. Basically the powder doesn’t have strong taste but I like mixing with coffee. It melted easily and no waste. Feel satisfied with the quality, delivery time and price.