NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
Great supplement if you don't mind the carbs

I was having trouble digesting whey proteins so I decided to switch to plant-based sources. This did the trick! It does not bother my gut and actually improved my overall digestion. There are carbs in the product (27g for every 20g) so this may not be suitable for your diet goals. I like that it has fibers and probiotics though.. I combine it with other sports plant proteins. Also, would not recommend adding it to just water, it doesn't taste good. I add milk at least, or get more creative..

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Buy a lot of Garden Of Life products. The ingredients are great but vanilla flavour is only so so compared to others like Spirutein and Dr. Murray's.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This is delicious, has clean ingredients and garden of life is the best quality. It come in a huge size, it’s also plant based and tastey.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

No fishy taste, only a subtle vanilla flavor. I add it to our smoothies and it tastes really good. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I liked it. Same as the chocolate one. I recommend

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Taste real, has a non-gritty texture, digests well with no gas, satisfies for a long time. Love it! Blends smooth as well.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

purely and safe ingredient for keto / vegan, it taste great, strong and rich aroma of vanilla 👍🏼

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A good taste like the same with choco! It gives me a great portion of energy everyday. You may use one or 2 scoops if you need more energy. For me good product :)

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very nutritious, tastes good and mixes well.