NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Awesome taste when mixed in smoothie, felt energized and since taking I have been able to use the bathroom more frequently. The quality of this product came in a great packaging. So far for the last week of using the product I can say I will buy this product again.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this orgnic maca root powder by garden of life everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Love this Maca! I went from capsules to this powder! ingredients are freaking amazing! It has probiotics!! Yes! Size and packaging are great! Taste is good! Gives good energy and has so many other benefits! Definitely will be buying this again.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I will always come back to this specific Maca powder, it’s great. Mixes well into any type of drink or food (I typically throw into my coffee) and adds an amazing increase in energy and vitality.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

You can feel this working immediately to the point that if you take to much it makes you feel incredibly hyper. If you need energy, THIS WORKS!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised. Even though it's so cheap, not only the quantity but also the quality is so good I don't hesitate to recommend this product to people around me

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love this brand of maca powder and always stock up! I add it to my smoothies every day. It has a nice taste and it's gelatinized which means it's going to be digested properly. Love that it has 9mg of iron per serving too.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Been trying to use this for energy instead of caffeine/coffee and I love the stable energy boost it gives me instead of the coffee crash

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Solid maca root powder to help energy and hormonal balance. It is strong so take a little bit at a time and work your way up.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Much better than the pill version. And the taste... Oh, the taste. Simply delicious! After 6 weeks taking it I can definitely say that my energy level is higher during the day. And my wife also appreciates my "energy" at night. Lol. Really great product. I'll definitely buy it again. Thumbs up!

5011821a-bcd8-4d62-8046-7b7f7648022e