NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Perfect this trusted brand of multivitamins I like to use because of natural ingredients all vitamins resourced from natural ingredients I feel better already after 1 month of using them I was taking them daily size of the each vitamin easy to swallow I will order again as far r my age I need them

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I buy these for my 75 year-old dad. He was previously taking the garden of life men's once-daily capsule multi. He takes the gummy more consistently, as it's so much easier for him to take. The taste and texture are great. We live in a high-humidity area, so the gummies kind of stick together at the bottom of the bottle, but squeezing the bottle unsticks them. Highly reccommend. Great product from a great brand.

Love this stuff! Cant say enough about it. Ive tried so many expensive vitamins in the past and finally found the one that makes me feel great. I feel clear minded & always energized! Its very reasonably priced & also tastes great! I love the fact that i dont have to force a monster pill down. I look forward to eating them! Thank you Garden of Life!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

These are chewable so easy to swallow. I had to search high and low to find a tasty vitamin for my husband . These are great no bad taste. He likes them which is amazing . I highly recommend these as I know he does to . It took years to get him on a vitamin . Thank goodness for tasty chewables.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have used these for many years now. I like that they are made from real foods... a LOT of different beneficial foods. This is a lot better than taking vitamins that are made with chemical imitations. The taste is great, a cherry flavor. They do not have that funky waxy, slippery feel or taste like a lot of gummies and for the same reason do not overly stick together in the bottle. They are covered in a rice powered instead. Taken with a little food ,they chew up nice and are not overly sweet either. All vitamins can be sensitive to heat , so I usually order several bottles in the Spring to last until Fall. This is not an issue as their expiration dates are typically over a year out. iHerb typically has a very good price on these... definitely better than Whole Food's price!

Posted on May 12, 2022

These vitamins contain no commercial “gelatin” lots of vitamin contain pig and cow cartilage as gelatin.. it’s against my religious beliefs to eat pork. Husband stated these gummy’s are delicious. Praise God for this company and this product!! having options is important

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Every product that we buy from Garden Of Life works as described by the manufacturer, and this multi vitamin is no different. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My son loves these gummies. The taste is great and the number of gummies is worth the price. It's geared for all ages. Just the right ingredients to stop vitamin deficiency.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I bought these for my husband because he complains about taking the GOL non gummy version 🙄 I think these are better than nothing but still feel the non gummy version is the best.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I buy these for my 42 year old husband. He likes the taste so he actually takes them everyday without forgetting. Read the label! There are nutrients in here totally essential for a 40+ year old man. It also contains moringa oleifera, which is the most nutrient rich plant in the world. Great product!