NL

Based on 1,817 Ratings
1,417
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,525

The pill kinda pops in your mouth. If you let it soak for a minute, it gets softer. My kids, age 3 and 6, like them. The bottle is nice and small. Does not have a child lock, but that hasn’t been an issue for us. My kids take 2-3 per day.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My son loves them. Not all vitamins taste good to him, so if they suit him, it speaks well for them. Tip for parents: We have our ritual. First he puts all the vitamins into a box of pills from his grandparents (which is fun for him, then takes them out and eats them). Such a box can be purchased at any pharmacy.

c11ec054-afde-4dff-aeb7-d2aa5df29090
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like it. My older kid did not like it at all he barely swallowed. My 3 years old like it 😁🤷🏻‍♀️If it was jelly not softgels that would be great.

d6b8c53a-5a77-46cf-a5bd-3b6d146a49c5
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

As many other Garden of life products I tried, this one is also of a great quality. The size of the pills is small so it would be easy to swallow if one doesn’t like to chew it because of the taste. But my kids love to pop these in their mouths. They love the flavor. They anticipate for the supplement every night. For your attention: The only minus for me is that there are only 30 servings in the bottle making it inconvenient and economically impractical. A bottle like that only lasts 10 days in my household. I wish the dose and the amount of pills in the bottle would’ve been different. Give me a like if you find the review helpful 😊

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good brand and excellent benefits for the kids health. The pills are round and small, they can be swallow or they can pop in the mouth. Recommend use: 4 softgels per day (30 day supply). My kid didn’t like the taste so it gets swallowed instead.

5502743f-8c08-429c-861b-da48a9f5bd41
4e06f365-d9c5-46fb-9f35-a564c83c827b
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Grate for kids! My younger brother doesn’t have a very good diet so I bought him those gummies and he loved them. It tastes like real gummies

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I buy it for my kids. When they can not swallow then they bite and do not feel the taste of fish. Fast delivery and safe package as always.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

My 4 year old nephew is taking them with no complaints. The ingredients and the quality are superb, he didnt mind the taste and the size and uses them daily. The packaging was also good.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I think it is good product, but there is much less omega than od you buy oil and use one spoon. my daughter does not likes to chew it as there is still fish smell acording to her.