NL
4.4

4.4
eunmopark
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I am in my 40s. The characteristic of this product is that it contains zinc and vitamin D together. It's reassuring to have immunity and digestive support together. It's a great nutritional supplement for me, and it's working against the intestines and immunity.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It really help with digestion, good quality and ingredients indeed

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

i love garden of life product so much. 😍😍😍 hopefully iherb can give more discount 😊

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is a good product. Do exactly what it claimed in the package!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Helps my digestion! Garden of life is a great quality clean brand! It has good ingredients also!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The probiotics themselves may be fine; but I opened the bottled to discover the capsules took up less than 1/3 of the bottle. I was told it was because the bottles are especially made to keep the content shelf-stable and only come in certain sizes; but I have bought other shelf-stable ones in bottles that were sized appropriately. This is just wasteful and I won't purchase again. Tried to upload photo but won't let me.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

In addition to probiotics, if you take it before and after, it contains ingredients that increase absorption, so it seems to be more effective. The Garden of Life brand has a great reputation and uses quality ingredients. I think that the physical condition management from the inside of the body is made of bacteria. I drink it with the same brand for women.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it with confidence because it is a company I like. It is famous for its good ingredients, and it is good because it is small in size and easy to store. But the price is ㅠ.ㅠ I'm taking it with my husband, so it's over in 2 weeks..

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Garden of Life is the probiotic I have been using. It has obvious effects, the ingredients are safe, and it is gluten-free. It is suitable for me who suffers from frequent diarrhea. Good quality and sufficient weight, it is a great nutritional supplement, promotes digestion and absorption, and is good for the stomach!