NL

Based on 11,882 Ratings
10,346
1,094
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The package is earth friendly as it comes in a plastic jar which can be recycled is good. it has a nice taste and you can easily using for cooking meanwhile it has may benefits for skin and hair. I use it on your hair prior to shampooing. Good size and quality.

f37469de-5efa-428a-b452-a0111709ca29
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

4ea96afc-efd1-426b-be5d-0f7fca9967ec

Quality coconut with great taste. I use it frequently for oil pulling routine for the past seven years now. It has benefitted in great oral hygiene. At times I include the oil into my diet recipes as dressings. Packaging is sealed well and hygienic to contain the quality ingredient. Good buy for its quantity and size.

8600e239-902e-42fc-84a4-edebfcc6d5c4
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Reasonable priced, and pretty good 😊 love coconut oil that is used in every household in many way's..cooking, best for massage, skin and face , hair and scalp ..i just love this product so many benefits of consuming coconut oil , not only for skin and hair but also very beneficial for our health..highly recommended 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😍😍

d121b330-845f-428c-b52d-472c80b9a51a
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

USES: for high heat cooking, dressing, adding to salads, pasta, oatmeal. MAIN INGREDIENTS: extra virgin coconut oil. COLOUR: white transparent oil when left at room temperature. SCENT: no smell. TASTE: slight coconut taste. TEXTURE: very smooth oil. SIZE & PACKAGING: comes in different sizes and packed in a transparent plastic bottle. WHY EXCELLENT: very good for frying foods and stir-fry veggies, nice taste, the plastic bottle does not add to the weight, bottle can be reused.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

For me it is the best oil for use in cooking. I use it every time for frying, add to porridge and etc. Now I do not buy sunflower oil at all. This coconut oil has great taste and quality. Garden of life products are always the best combination of quality and natural ingredients, but the price is bit high for them.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

For me it is the best oil for use in cooking. I use it every time for frying, add to porridge and etc. It has great taste and quality. Garden of life products are always the best combination of quality and natural ingredients, but the price is bit high for them.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Massive bottle of coconut oil, will last ages given the size of it. Good quality extra virgin oil too. 100% pure ingredients, no additives. Versatile uses of the oil given it's extra virgin, can be used for cooking and beauty, so double benefits of it. Great for those on a keto diet where coconut oil is recommended.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
1,236
2,114

So, I don't cook with this. I use it as a moisturizer. I use it for my body, hair and lips. It works great. I like that it does not have a strong smell but has a pleasant scent of mild coconut. It absorbs quickly and does not leave my skin greasy or leave grease spits on my clothes. It's great for massages too. The only think I'm not a huge fan of, is sometimes not all dissolves and I'm left with tiny coconut balls- idkw to call them- of the cream that almost feel like pellets. Is it a deal breaker, nope. I still use it every day.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.