NL
Based on 1,189 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,189 Ratings
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've searched for a good multivitamin for a long long time, probably 50 or more brands and blends, and this one clearly stood out as a winner, it has adequate potency of vitamins and minerals and none of the 10.000% levels that you see in other brands. And the number 1 selling point was the fact that the ingredients were derived from all-natural sources, and they were in their natural more absorbable forms, it does seem like this product is of the highest quality. I've had deficiencies in a lot vitamins and this brand will be my go to, the size is good and the pills are easy to swallow, I take one capsule a day with a decent nutritive diet.

3b5e6cc3-dad8-45ed-b06d-ef6adc54e78e
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

First found out about this product on Labdoor a couple of years back. I only take two capsules daily in the morning for vitamin deficiencies. I'm feeling really good, especially at my age of 56. I like the large bottle size and quality ingredients. It's a part of my daily routine.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It is the best Whole Food Multivitamin for men over 50! It really contains all the nutrients in raw form that offer maximum benefit at this age. It is an extremely effective Supplement, as it offers well-being, supports good physical condition and improves men's health on all levels.In addition, like all Garden of Life products, it is kept in an excellent quality package, with the dosage that is exactly necessary.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

"Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Men" produced by "Garden of Life" has great quality, very easy to swallow capsules, each of 240 vegetarian capsules contains 25+ vitamins and ingredients (practically vast majority of well known food supplements recommended for people 50+). It is convenient to split suggested daily serving size of 4 capsules into 2 portions each has 2 capsules (e.g. lunch and dinner time). By the way, my wife consumes the product of "Garden of Life" - "Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women". I (69) and my wife (64) are taking these products during last 3 years.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought these for my husband after trying the women's Vitamin Code brand. I like high percentage of nutrients on the label. 4 pills seem like a heavy dose but splitting it into 2 doses, twice a day is not too overpowering. My husband is sensitive to many medications so that is just the amount he can take at one time. We think there is a lot of fiber in these vitamins which is helpful for 70 year old systems like ours. I like the dark glass packaging that protects the pills from heat and humidity. These are great pills for a person who is is Vitamin D deficient. We also like the fact that there is a kosher symbol on this brand which means animal gelatin is not used to make the capsules.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I go for raw, non GMO and organic products whenever I can and this fits the bill. No side effects on my husband, easy to swallow, no after taste. It's hard to get a balanced nutrition from diet alone, so we supplement and this is the one for us.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Excellent whole food vitamin for me. As I am getting older I noticed that I would get bruises on my arms if I would bump into something. I started taking this vitamin 3 months ago and I am not getting any more bruising. I also have more energy. I like that it is third party tested!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These vitamins are excellent quality containing the perfect amount of a large spectrum of ingredients for our daily vitamin needs. They are perfect for those nearing or in their senior years. They are easy to swallow and digest it’s capsule form. My husband has been taking them for years!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Seems to be doing well. But sadly my dad is not regular in taking these but i think it has helped his digestion of things to a certain extent. Will update in a month or so if he takes these regularly but no side effects noted. Thank goodness! Please leave a like. Thank you.