NL

4.7
Based on 4,120 Ratings
3,366
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Excellent! I love this vitamin the most

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

b6269b76-bd46-4cce-80ed-b0de2bd84fbe
4af24778-a9a6-4bfe-b81f-7792db527c7f
e4bd61eb-0625-4a1c-ae35-b6495c95e348
b4e767b2-d418-4ed1-887b-de4b39756fda

I've been taking these vitamins for the last 2 months. One pill with each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner), everyday. So that's 3 capsules a day, wich seems to be the best way to achieve a high absorption rate and avoid waste. So far I had no cons to list. These capsules does not upset my body. They are just great! The formula has vitamins from natural food only. So, that's not some magic pill that you gonna take it and feel yourself energized or younger. Neither some super high dose vitamin, full of toxic flavors and preservatives, that will make you pee in some crazy phosphorescent kryptonite color. That's "just vitamins" from real food. Great quality, natural ingredients in a friendly capsule. You can even open the capsule and take the content with water if you want. That's just what my body needs: vitamins from real food! I'm just glad that I've found this product!

526ecddd-9266-46da-88c2-3194482a1a76
6ee08662-639b-4d5b-bd04-a6fa26ab3d4f
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Very pleased with this multivitamin, especially being non GMO with the addition of all the real raw food blends. However i found out you need to take 4 tabs per day after purchasing, i prefer my supplements to be 1 a day or at the very least twice a day . However i have no doubt this is a quality supplement from garden of life .

fdced2ea-d7a1-411b-b73b-e621f8eec746
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I don’t even know how many times I purchased this multivitamin. I was trying different type of multivitamins before I came across this one. It’s a bit pricey but if you are someone who wants to maintain optimum health, I highly recommend this multivitamin. Also this is the top rated multivitamin on labdoor!

c210267a-f00c-4461-af07-3f4eec73590c
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,753

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My dad loves this brand's vitamins the size quantity and quality is great! Perfect ingredients for daily use the taste is a bit off on this one but its fine if you keep it in the refrigerator! i will order it again however because my dad saw good effects with it

d0ab17d6-fce8-4097-8833-1d7df12efb51
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

quality was as mentioned...ingredients upto the mark...i feel active in my daily activities nd it helped me a lot to stay concentrated and potency was good and onthe other hand taste was really appealing because it can be opened nd can be mixed with drinks.package was delivered on time...easy to swallow because of its comfortable size

0a52a5ca-bd0d-40e0-beb2-27a8eb429133
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought this twice.. my brother said it helped him balance his diet and weight... he is in his late twenties (age)... he uses daily and the effect is good... It is more than two months now and he is able to stabilise his weight... the quality and ingredients are good too ...

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Garden of Life has the best multi-vitamin on the market because they tailor their multi-vitamins for Men and Women, so both genders can get more of the supplements that are specifically suited and needed for them. I've been using Vitamin Code for Men for years and it has kept me healthy and has done an excellent job at warding off colds and viruses.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I can repeat what I wrote about the same brand for women over 50. It is just superb quality product with ingredients all coming from organic vegetable and fruit extracts. I used to rely on superstore supplements. But my doctor recommended that I started using Garden of Life. There is a reason for that, which I now realise.All the supplements you need for a healthy lifestyle is in this small capsule. I take it daily. And as always IHerb delivered this with great care and love. Good packaging too.