NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Overall, taste is good. More to pineapple taste. Just one size scoop, it does hydrate your body after long workout or at work. And muscles didn't sore that rather than usual. A little energy though but not that much. Package rather small. definitely will try other flavors.

a44aa792-bf44-4737-85e8-590bf31c36d3
giuly
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

refreshing taste.hydrate well during hard session working out. package is fancy. it's combine with ashagwandha to reduce the stress which is not so common for eaa supplements.the size is quite small so if use every day it will not laste more than 3 weeks I guess.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I wanted to love this! It could be an awesome product. Wondered why it was so sweet. It shouldn’t be. Did not realize it had sucralose. Sucralose kills healthy microbiome and makes you fat. Get it out of this product!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Top product. Taste good. Provide me with great energy during my trainings.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

very good and size is good perfect package for sure will buy again

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Thank you , prouduct Quality is so perfect , and come on time and make good energy

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I always order from gat company its really high quality

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this EAA. I bought it twice already. Clearly, tasty, high quality, and also including ashwaganda is my favorite point.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It is good product for daily usage. U should drink it on nearly empty stomach not after a meal