NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
I like it

It dissolves well in water and is well drunk by children. It is used because the ingredients are safer than milk powder made in Japan, and it is closer to breast milk.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Purchased for my grandson Huey! Due the similac shortage IHerb came them with this outstanding product. I purchase my vitamins from iherb and was thrilled that they carry other products as well Thank You!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I breastfeed my child mainly and started supplementing a month ago. I have a colicky baby with gases, so this formula really worked great with my baby. Additionally, it smells great, tastes good, and is smooth unlike other formulas. I highly recommend !

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Great quality but a small size 😅 my baby loves the taste

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent quality product with top ingredients. Everything is as it should be and the delivery time and price from iherb were excellent. Would recommend.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The package is great, as same as all girber's products It was good for my 1 month baby Easy to use with scope measures clear The ingredients help to release gases

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Hard to mix the formula with water

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

Tried different formula and this is what baby ended up choosing. Unfortunately they are not selling this in our country. Glad that iherb carries this formula.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Good formula for lactose sensitive babies. I can recommend.