NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good taste and flavor and ingredients my daughter liked it the quantity is enough but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable age of 10+ months good quality ☺️ packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times frequency

Posted on May 28, 2022

I just LOVE Gerber products. My baby too ;). taste is amazing, and ingredients are high quality. I'm glad that there is no preservatives and other bad stuff. It's good for my baby and the flavor is true to fruits. If it's banana, so it is a banana!

Posted on May 6, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Mix flavor of fruit and yogurt puree. Tastes sweet and fruity. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Our baby loves it. Even though he is already on solids, we still buy those as a snack. we love that its organic, good quality great taste, size and easy to carry with you anywhere.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It's not the first time that I buy it and my son is 1.2 years and loves it from younger age. the quality is great, great ingredients, Great taste, the size is good

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I carry it around in my purse as an emergency snack😊 Very very yummy, keeps you satiated for a while. (Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very delicious flavor combination! I enjoy these for on the go snacking or energy boost, or to replace the egg or oil in baking. Definitely one of my new favorite flavors!!

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

love this product I use all flavors for my boy. this is part of his diet since he was 1 year. very good and quality ingredient.