NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good taste and flavor and ingredients my daughter liked it the quantity is enough but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable age of 10+ months good quality ☺️ packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times frequency

Posted on May 28, 2022

I just LOVE Gerber products. My baby too ;). taste is amazing, and ingredients are high quality. I'm glad that there is no preservatives and other bad stuff. It's good for my baby and the flavor is true to fruits. If it's banana, so it is a banana!

Posted on May 6, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

I love Gerber organic yogurt with vanilla. My baby's favorite food and snack. The taste is good. The ingredient is healthy, the quality is the best and highly to recommend.

fa537640-09d6-4c16-89f8-cba3e8d33e35
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I love gerber baby food. I use it for my runs to avoid taking gels constantly. Gives great energy while keep it organic and natural. Easily digestible

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

quality is good ingredient is plant base,taste good and sour..I have to mix together with real fruit then my son will eat more..

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

the taste is great my baby loved it ! the packaging is good and it's easy to use . the baby can eat directly from it and its resealable !

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Our baby loves it. Even though he is already on solids, we still buy those as a snack. we love that its organic, good quality great taste, size and easy to carry with you anywhere.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It's not the first time that I buy it and my son is 1.2 years and loves it from younger age. the quality is great, great ingredients, Great taste, the size is good