NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Smells too sweet. I'm still using their weightless leave in conditioner so I haven't tried this one yet, although I'm excited to use this since this one's specifically for curly hair. Price is quite alright.

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The conditioner is great, it worked for my colored hair with dry ends. The smell is pleasant, fruity and disappears after drying. I have thin hair, 3 drops of this cream was enough, it does not weigh down, does not make it greasy, it is silky to the touch, there is volume, and most importantly for me, it removes fluff well. A large volume is enough for a long time.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good, the use is easy, the quality is excellent, the size is suitable for more than one month for the average month, the packaging is excellent, the cream formula is medium, the hair is moisturized strong, it is used away from the scalp,

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This is the first time I try this brand with a discount, and I will write my experience again. I took it because I saw a lot of praise for it on Twitter.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Detangles hair well, moisturizes hair well. Great smell. Love this series for curly hair.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Haven't used it yet, but the reviews seem to be good. I hope that the hair will not be hard but not scattered

Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good base livin for the curly method. Without silicones. The smell is pleasant and unobtrusive. The effect is similar to direct livin giovanni.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022
2,151
Auto-translated from Russian

The styling elixir is just amazing! The packaging is reliable, I like it. The curls are very beautiful.