NL

4.6
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,055

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

It helps me better than any other product, especially in cold weather when my skin is very very dry. This cream also does not have an overpowering medicated smell. I wish Gold Bond would put the product in a jar, a large jar instead of of a tube.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Perfect product. Love Gold Bind products. We discovered them o a holiday from the United Kingdom. Great to know we can get them shipped over

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This lotion is the first one after trying many different brands that calms and soothes my dry feet. It’s a winner!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This product not helping eczema at all. I changed to other brand which work better and my skin finally recovered.

be10f070-2ab3-4467-a427-f3d68e4128cc
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I bought it for my husband, his eczema is very serious, and the marks are very important. The cream is only cream, and the condition is good, no marks.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy