NL

4.7
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,049

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This foot cream is like a balm. I was very surprised at how quickly it absorbed into my skin and didn't leave any sticky residue. Although it is a balm textured cream it spreads so easily and smoothly. Plus it has no scent to it. My skin really loves this balm as I always wake up to smooth skin. Will definitely repurchase another one to stock up.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have dry foot issues. I try every cream out there. I have found some good ones and some less (nothing actually bad.) This one is far and away the best. It just works. Period. Not greasy. Not smelly. And so soothing.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I use this as a heavy-duty hand cream. It moisturizes my dry, cracked skin better than any other hand cream that I’ve tried.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

excellent cream with high moisturizing effect . I ordered it for mum. gentle and safe formula for people with highly sensitive feet. large quantity enough for a long time. fast absorption. does not stain sheets. good price with discount.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Good for people who has eczema and sensitive skin It is good size and package and quality

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Amazing product. Great size. Refreshing and beneficial. Easy to be applied. The smell is neutral.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

good choice. This foot cream has exellente moisturizing effect. My foot is likes it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

the cream is unlike other that I use. even when wet, the is a layer of protection