NL
Based on 1,141 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,141 Ratings
Posted on May 30, 2022

I tried it yesterday night for the first time, it wasn’t painful or irritating but after using my face is slightly red, loved its size for full face and even for the upper lip area, nose and under-eyes. Perfect combination with the acid that comes with it.good package and quick delivery

0e16bf56-256e-4ecd-a09f-9c05a9cd23bc
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

interesting product, after micro-needling my skin does feel smoother. i think the products i use after gets absorbed better and feels more moisturized. i use this 1x a week, i feel it is quite gentle and suitable even for sensitive skin. make sure it is well sanitized. good quality product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This product is excellent. It came in handy, i frequently use it and my skin is benefiting from it. It is of a good quality and the package is great. The only downside is that the serum is very small and finishes quickly. I bought another big serum and i am using the roller with it. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have used it multiple times over the years and the roller manufacturing and quality is great. The needles are good size for face. The package is great for long term storage. I felt the difference and benefit from the first time I used it. The oil is light, moisturising and gentle for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I never use this type of microneedle however, someone told me to try and I made used night.. its was good expereince and may use it as often base on the instruction mentioned. I purchased again for my sister. Quality is legit, my order was packed nicely and size of the package is good.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

So I have ordered this roller not for my face but for my scalp lol as I was Scare to use for the first time so thought to begin with very mild pins.well it started working and I liked it alot will order more thicker pins next time which will work better and the serum for the face was awesome u guys I used it on my skin my dead skin became alive shining fresh and plump as well.highly recommended!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I really like the sensations of making this process! The serum is ok, perfect using after it. I can't see any evident effects, because my skin is ok.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great for home use! Even if you are soft to yourself and not pushing much it is still does the great job! Gentle if you want, stronger if you push - it does the job! I was surprised! Totally suggesting it!