NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition/ingredients ❤️️ I bought it for my dad who's diabetic because he doesn't mind the taste of keto sweeteners. He uses it with his coffee and he said he likes it. The package size was worth the price. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b49e1a39-0820-456f-b364-03c02fbbb8ab
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful substitute to sugar, it's 4 times sweeter than the normal sugar so I use only a tiny bit, I don't really mind the aftertaste !

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This is the most economical and convenient way I have found to refill my Stevia “sugar bowl.“ I don’t like the packets both because of the waste of paper and also because I use it for cooking and anyway I don’t always want that amount for my coffee. I live in Israel and it could be difficult to find spoonable Stevia at anything other than very high prices. I noticed quickly that this is sweeter than the Kroger and trivia brands I had bought in the US. Instead of 1:3, it’s more like 1:4. So it stretches substantially farther, too.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love the quality and ingredients and taste good easy to use I love the package it’s have a lot of benefits thank you I herb for this project and I recommended for you if you have diet like me or even if you want good healthy life style

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This helps me in my low carb journey because the ingredient helps the diabetic person like me. I added it in my daily coffee and other desert recipes . The taste and size is like sugar . The quality and package is good. For those who wants to have sweetness in their recipes and don't want their blood sugar to go up, I suggest try this.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

for my mother in law again, since she is diabetic and has higblood pressure, she loves the product. it tastes sweet like the normal sugar she used, size and packaging are very good. she use it at least twice daily for her tea and coffee. she is very satisfied with the quality as it helps with her diet so much. please leave a thumbs up if this is helpful.thanks.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was really happy to find this product, since my previous stevia brand was really expensive and I was looking for a cheaper replacement. I am extremely satisfied with both the flavour and the fact that you only need a small quantity to sweeten your drink. Excellent also for yogurts and oatmeal. Highly recommended!

yazan
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

In fact, I think it is one of the best alternative sweeteners to sugar..it tastes very good and is very strong...a cup of it is equivalent to 4 cups of sugar, which is great

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love these individual packets, they are perfect to carry. For me it’s the exact amount to sweeten a glass of ice tea or anything else I want a sweeter on. Each packet is the equivalent of 2 teaspoons of sugar.