NL

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 27, 2022
27,976
Excellent quality!

These are the softest and most comfortable earplugs ever. they are easy to squeeze between the fingers and they remain in this form for a long time, they are gently straightened in the auricle for a minute. It is recommended to practice inserting earplugs. Discard the product after a few uses or if dirt or wax accumulates on it.

9f5c9a38-3cad-4c9f-b340-67e0769768e9
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
5,550

What I would like to see is that each pair is packed individually. Cheap packaging. The quality looks good, they do the job, but it takes time to get used to the placement. The feeling is good, not annoying. The size is a little big for my ears. They get dirty easily, they seem to be disposable.

77e96c41-73f0-4068-b88c-5feefb454aec
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
14,146

I love these earplugs! They are so soft and comfortable, and they really do a great job of blocking out noise. I've tried a lot of different kinds of earplugs, and these are by far the best.

f3535d50-3d12-4e88-b578-af7c4e2837af
f2584dc1-f227-4dbc-98ea-49e74ad05601
167d24c8-0e11-48e0-8040-63b8ba83dd59
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love these plugs, so soft and even better than the pink version from the same brand. I got them to help me sleep with AC fan noise and cat noise. It does work very well because it is so easy to squeeze and fits perfectly in my ear. I also use it when I use ear oil drops to keep the oil from messing the pillow cover.

90a44981-9c61-4bba-99de-5a5ac0f97406
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It's important to use the right technique to insert the plugs, they work perfectly when done correctly! You need to roll the top in between your palms to the shape of a kinda pointy cone, then LIFT your EARLOBE with one hand and insert the plug with the other one. The lobe lifting step is crucial!! (Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤)

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good quality, 6 pairs in a package. They are easy to shape and put in the ear, but they get dirty quickly. I have used another brand where each pair is in a separate box, so there is something to be desired in this regard.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023
1,634

Hello! I snore!!! Therefore, so that the wife does not suffer and is calm, I buy her ear plugs. These are the best of those that the wife tried, and she tried a lot of them. They are soft, almost not felt in the ear, well suppress the noise ( experienced on itself ). They came in handy when small children appeared in the house. I will order and recommend to my friends.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I recently tried Hearos earplugs with an NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 32 and overall, they were satisfactory. The earplugs were effective in blocking out noise and providing a good level of sound reduction. They were comfortable to wear and fit well in my ear canal. However, the main downside of these earplugs was the difficulty in inserting them, I found it a bit hard to get them in my ear canal, but once they were in, they were comfortable.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Very good product. Good size so there is no pressure on the ear. Very effective earplugs. No scent. Very good quality and easy to use. Not suitable for young age. The earplug feels good in the ear and blocks the noise very well. very soft, good value for money. The package is fine.