NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Just sublime!

I fancy myself a tea connoisseur and this tea is just sublime! It's the full experience. Found it to be high quality, wholesome, clean, and naturally fragrant. The green tea is energizing and the Jasmine is soothing. We received the beautiful package in perfect time for a morning tea party. It was also a big hit with the guests!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Price wise, this brand is more expensive than its competitors, though this brand stated that this product is of premium and organic quality. I'm just a lay person and cannot really tell the difference. Still a great buy when this is on sale.

I love real jasmine tea. Taste with a slight bitterness.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Mellow tea and a soft pleasure to drink, A good noon time lift, and a late afternoon delight to be enjoyed at your leisure,

Posted on May 30, 2022

No Jasmin taste only to green tea.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love real jasmine tea. The smell of tea is pleasant, despite the fact that it contains flavors. Taste with a slight bitterness. I like to brew tea either in ceramic special tea utensils or in a thermos, and this is convenient, because it is convenient to take with you on walks and in nature, to enjoy aromatic tea. Color-saturated yellow. The package is large, polyethylene, with a zip fastener, contains 454 grams of tea. Ingredients: Premium flavored green tea. Of course, I wanted to buy with real jasmine, but not this time. Medium quality

f3674ff5-4e98-46e0-b408-e301797c627b
7e627942-1d72-4db0-b83d-40ff72baee4d
0d895df7-7247-42a1-8f57-4aa9d993dd2d
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent tea, I liked the taste and color. Everyone to whom I gave a try was asked to order) The price is high, but almost half a kilo was enough for me for 5 months. Jasmine scent is light and pleasant.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I will say right away that there are no flavorings in this tea, as someone writes. the composition is simple organic green tea and organic jasmine, and that's it. very pleasant aroma, great packaging! good price for the promotion

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

High quality and very pleasant tasting tea. Green tea with jasmine is my favorite blend.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love jasmine green tea. Bought at a discount. Excellent tea with jasmine, but not so good that there are jasmine flowers.