NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 23, 2022

Well built and glad that I took the plunge and made the purchase. I like the quality ot the Polycarbonate used! Comes well packed in a nice carton box!

bdc0d6b7-ed06-49fe-8681-75cacc970b09
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I don't know how it works so well without a whisk type of thing in it, but if this isn't the best shaker bottle I've ever had it's pretty close and the other ones aren't made anymore. This will be my new go to shaker bottle as my older ones fail.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

great quality materials, simple use sometimes the lid can be slightly tight but ig if it was loose it would leak, size is very convenient in every day use and it is very simple to clean not having a whisk, frequently use this product and highly recommend for the price and convenience

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love it! Ive been using it ever since it god delivered, the materials are very good quality, and it is very efficient for what it does. It’s also a handy accessory at the sports club, can recommend it to everyone, because i feel that this is the best shaker on the market

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this was worth every penny. im on a budget (cheap) and was very hesitant cuz i cant stand the shakers with a ball. those never work right and my drinks were still slightly chunky. this thing is a miracle...i mix coconut milk and gold standard vegan protein and within a minute its smooth! it doesnt chunk up after sitting for hours in my bag at work either. surprisingly stays cool for over hours too (i drink slowly throughout the day).

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The helimix shake is great especially if you are an athlete or go to the gym a lot. It is a great investment and can be used as a multifunctional bottle (not only to be used as a protein shaker). Works well I don't know how, but it does.

Posted on May 31, 2022

These work pretty well. Nice to not have to use the metal ball to mix your protein. A little on the expensive side, but they feel very sturdy. I typically use Blender bottles, but these are my no go to. The only reason I didn't give it 5 (it's more like 4.75) stars is due to the loop at the top. The loop on top is fixed and has sharp angles, and a slightly odd placement away from the rim of the bottle. It's only a minor grip for an otherwise really nice shaker.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Decent shaker bottle. Cool design. If I want to pick on it, that would be the cap. If you wear a hat/cap, the cap might get in the way when you try to drink. Other than that, everything's good. I'd still put BlenderBottle over than Helimix though but that's my opinion.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this shaker bottle. It works really well at blending protein powders as well as peanut butter powder. I like this much better than using a blender bottle with a whisk or ball. Recommend it!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a great shaker bottle. When you look at most of the similar products in the market and where they are made in, this USA-made bottle is a great alternative for anyone looking for an ethical product without contributing money to any autocracy.