NL

4.5
Based on 6,098 Ratings
4,399
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

f9fe6845-daec-4641-ad8b-7e7bee57ed59

I love new toothbrush that I need good soft quality..handle very good in beautiful package And color is black perfectly fit with my Charcoal toothpaste. And I bought 3 of them. Is will be my toothbrush that I want to use for a long time. I recommend this if you looking soft good quality handy good one.

b3318640-c3f9-4d65-b4be-d638a6fe55aa
8f948969-1509-414f-a3ad-7e2f0ee9ff8c
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I really liked the use as the brush is soft. Sensitive gums and tooth enamel are not affected. The packaging is standard, sealed. The bristles are thin and allow you to gently clean out plaque in hard-to-reach parts of the teeth and gums. The quality is excellent, I can definitely recommend to those who are looking for a soft toothbrush.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

When they say soft, they mean soft! I can't stop raving about the quality of this toothbrush. The texture of both the handle and the bristles? Super comfy. Easy-to-open package, too. I definitely notice how clean my teeth feel after using this! If you're looking for a gentle yet effective clean, check this toothbrush out!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

First of all, this toothbrush is very very soft. For people with sensitive gums, this is highly recommended. But for people who needs medium to hard this is not the toothbrush for you. Build quality is good and size is just right for adults. If my comment was helpful pls give a like. Happy brushing everyone.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Flavor clean teeth Quality good ingredient good age good hemp good package good benefit good composition god improvement thanks diet good supplement good concern good taste good all good thank you for everything use good size good tea good caffeine good serving god blend god frequency Quality good ingredient good age good hemp good package good benefit good composition god improvement thanks diet good supplement good concern good taste good all good thank you for everything gentle sensitive

6fce9d17-9496-4373-be1f-655023cfa0c4
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

It is a very safety product. No pain at all! The black color which contains charcoal looks great. It can be cleaned with gently. No flavor is also great. I feel comfortable when I use it because the size fits on my teeth. I'll recommend you using this tooth brushes.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Best quality toothbrush for regular use, daily use. in the market, price is ok the size is regular, soft bristles amazing recycled packages great for sensitive teeth, very gentle helps cleaning the teeth. I recommend!!!!! I like the simplicity in this product thank you for this one iHerb. Also like the company of the toothbrush and their other products.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022