NL

4.7
mayab
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Helps with fatigue

I find this to help a lot with my energy levels, especially when I would be otherwise tired during certain times in my cycle. The taste is sharp but good and the ingredients are very clean. This product is very potent and high quality. I also find it to help with mental clarity and alertness.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This adaptogen helped me a lot when I had a lot of load. I am a bodybuilder and use it two or three times a year.

Helps support adrenal gland function when the body is challenged by stress. I like liquid forms of supplements because I think they get absorbed faster

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was told to take this after Covid to get my energy back. Mild taste. Seems like a great product. Have been healthy and energetic ever since.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Pairing with Adrenal support and Ashwagandha and in 3 weeks I am feeling more revived I had left aderenalectomy a year ago and I am so happy a friend suggested this to me to help me with adrenal fatigue and system restoration!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Excellent I feel a better energy in general I'm very happy

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Definitely boosts my energy!!! Use it on and off. Tastes good too.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I felt the effect right away. I’m going to purchase the whole big bottle. I feel more energetic in the morning and through the day.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This herb seems to help me with stress the only downside is the serving size. I will buy again, goes well with red ginseng

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I've purchased eleuthero in different forms [pills , oral solutions] - and this is the best I've found since the eleuthero pills I used to purchase in China Town [a product of china] can no longer be found in my city. I recommend this Herb Pharm product.