NL

3,629
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Sweet smell of rose

The scent of rose is very sweet. It’s a very mild and gentle toner. Size is small. Quality is good. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any reaction. Skin felt moisturized. First time buying this brand. Haven’t used it long enough to see real benefits. Overall is good.

5b2d9a37-28dc-4fc3-a5b9-8e78d3d867a8

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I’ve been using this toner for over a year, i have a dry sensitive skin and it’s great It makes my face looks shiny and healthy and it cleans the skin very well too because it’s not oily at all and suits oily skin as well! I always buy the big one but this is great for traveling or even in bags and the smell is everything Like if you find this useful!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on May 7, 2022

The size of the bootle itself is quite small but it’s enough to put few drops on the sponge. It makes my face a little bit dry though. The scent is pretty decent and even a little bit sharp. I don’t think it will go well with sensitive skin. I use it daily.

35308176-4d5f-4915-89ce-87c2215d126b
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
2,048

Fine. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I recommend to all my friends. The quality is very pleasing. I buy not the first time, everything is always excellent.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,189

Unique quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price made me happy. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,189

Wonderful quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price made me happy. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,480

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This gentle toner is one of my very fave skincare products — the loveliest scent ever and it benefits my sensitive skin. The quality is definitely there, and I like that it comes in several sizes so this small one is perfect for travel. I use it very frequently especially in dry weather as it helps to moisturize by layering moisturizer on top. The packaging is solid and easy to use.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Love this high-quality toner for my sensitive skin! On my 3rd bottle. It has a gentle rose scent and a slightly thicker than water texture. I pat it onto my face after cleansing, and it's so moisturizing that most of the time I don't even need to use a lotion/cream. Easy flip-top packaging and the larger size lasts me several months with daily use. Also great for removing thicker facial masks and non-rinsable cleansing balms!