NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Better than expected!

The low price point for this product gave me the wrong impression of its quality. I am very pleased with how this makes my skin feel clean, refreshed, and revitalized. The scent is attractive and makes me want to wash my face even more. There are small bits to assist exfoliation. This face wash is very comfortable and effective. ...and the price can't be beat!

This was an impulse buy. I didn't need face was at the moment, but I bought it anyway because I'd never seen a licorice face wash. Now, if you're thinking black licorice candy, you'd be off a ways. This is more like licorice-inspired. It comes out of the tube as a liquid-gel and it only takes just a little bit to really cover your face and neck. Little abrasive bits in it to help exfoliate. It's been a couple hours and my skin feels good, maybe a little tighter. I'm very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Best face watching I've tried Always buying it for sure

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Good quality and good packaged, use 1 per week I recommend it

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Cleans very well and has a nice scent imo. Great Face Wash.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

cleanse good and can see power glow instantly after the wash.

Hadeel
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I recommend this wash face it make the face glow and fresh after using it also the scent is good

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Have used Himalaya face washes for awhile now and just discovered this one. A nice scent and a great face wash for men.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Smells great.. good quality,, try it ,, I’ll buy it again

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

very good face wash, loved the smell, I use it everyday in the morning and it gives a very good feeling for the face