NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Good

My prostate issues are less bothersome since I started using ProstaCare at the recommended dosage. Its ingredients appear to be of good quality. Price is less expensive when I buy the larger bottle.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I really like and trust Himalaya brand supplements and this seems to have the desired effect. I also appreciate the use of the plant-based cellulose capsules.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good for Prostrate health, have been using it for a number of years, it has reduced my PSA value

Amazing support for my husband. Want to have this always in the house.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Fast shipping and great service for an excellent product

Posted on May 5, 2020

I have had major BPH for years. I started taking ProstaCare on the recommendation of my Ayurvedic doctor friend. After a month of 2 caps with every meal, my trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night became less frequent. Now after 3 months taking this supplement, I can make it through the night most nights without having to get up. Can't say if it reduces the size of the Prostate, but it sure does deal with the symptoms, and I intend to keep taking it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I had never used it before, I am still testing it, I think it is working for me, but I need more time to be sure

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Quality so good & size is exercise

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very improvement in urination process

Posted on Apr 18, 2022