NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Ok

It’s alright, it’s much thicker than Kose speedy and other oil cleaners I have used, I think I would’ve preferred a thinner formula. In saying that, it does remove my makeup. Nothing special about it for me to warrant a repurchase.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

gentle cleansing oil, good for sensitive skin, does not irritate the eyes, no flavor/scent, good for daily use

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great at removing makeup. Nice scent. I would purchase again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

a good oil with good ingredients and at an acceptable price, which was very surprising, since it is twice as expensive in makeup. this is the limit here, because it is on sale on iHerb only from this August 2022 and, as a novelty, it is not so expensive yet. in any case, it is worth using it for now, for ten dollars it is much more pleasant to use than for twenty 😉

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I really like this cleanser, it removes makeup very well, in addition to leaving sensitive skin very moisturized, after using it, the skin is soft and nothing dry or tight, I use it only at night and I personally recommend it, I like it a lot

Auto-translated from Russian

no way without the first stage of cleansing .. more precisely, without hydrophilic oil ... since there were gorgeous 26% discounts in honor of iHerb ... I bought it for use)))

Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good oil, cleans the skin well from make-up. I can use them and just wash my face in the morning.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Removes makeup well and doesn't burn eyes. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Great oil! The face is very clean after it, it is nice to massage the face with it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Refreshing cleansing oil effectively cleanses pores with carbonated water and argan oil to remove BB cream and spot makeup.