NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Excellent

It is so gentle yet efficient. The smell is so lovely too - which is so often not the case with scalp therapy shampoos. No reaction to any family member with various scalp issues. Non agressive formula that can suit many.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like the ingredients in this shampoo, especially the Manuka honey. After wash, it makes my hair kind of squeaky and it doesn't lather well so sometimes I use it by mixing with my other shampoo. It does make my scalp feel refreshed and clean!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have had scalp issues and hair loss since my 50's. This product nourishes my scalp and hair. The scent is very mild and refreshing. I love it!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Gives hair quite full body and beautiful softness to it, don’t know much about long term usage yet smell quite nice too

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I love the effect- it leaves my hair with the feeling that it is super clean

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Nourish the skin and keep it smooth. Smell in natural, no perfume added. Well recommended.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great shampoo, not itchy on sensitive scalp, gives foam. Smell is neutral

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Good choice, very small bottle, scent is 👍 like the quality

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is THE BEST shampoo ever ❤️

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I decided to try a new shampoo for myself, from an unknown company. Didn't sell out. The shampoo lathers well and cleans hair well. There is no perfumed smell, there is a slight smell of the components, it does not bother me. The composition is good, does not contain salts and harmful ingredients. The hair is soft and shiny after washing. I am satisfied with the shampoo. Thank you for the like.